Global Mobility Expense Management
Our comprehensive suite of financial services will meet your increasingly complex global mobility expense management and processing requirements. Whether paying employees and vendors in remote locations or foreign currencies, you can confidently outsource payment processing and expense management to Ineo Financial Solutions.
Global Expense Management Services
Audit and compliance Review
Ensure proper auditing and review of all transactions in accordance and compliance with legal requirements and client mobility policy and procedures.
- Audit employee expenses to ensure compliance with policy and/or assignment letter
- Audit supplier invoices to ensure adherence to authorized benefits
- Process payments in accordance with client preferred methods
- Properly track all expenses in system to facilitate compliant, timely and accurate reporting
Assignee and Transferee Support
Direct lines of communication with the mobility population including client contacts and assignee population on all expense, accounting, tax and reporting requirements.
Budget Calculations, Cost Management & Ongoing Administration
Managing expense/spend to budget, policy caps and cost estimates.
- US Domestic Cost Estimates including updates/revisions
- Budget setup, reporting and maintenance
Enterprise Financial Integration
We have created output in 30 and 40 different formats including ASCII text files, spreadsheet files, fixed format files for specific systems (Lawson, MAS90, MSA, PeopleSoft, SAP, etc.), XML files, web services, and EDI formatted files. The data exchanged within the interfaces can be communicated with accounting, HR and/or finance by secure FTP, PGP, Secure Mail, etc. Each interface will be data mapped and tested back and forth to the client’s systems.
FAR, FTR, WTA/RITA
Expense processing, gross-up calculation and ongoing administration/reporting for Government entities and Government contractors.
Payroll updates, reports and instructions to global payrolls and tax providers as designated. HR, cost accounting, accrual, budget and spend reports to designated client locations, contacts and vendors globally.
Lump Sum Calculations & Ongoing Administration
Ineo’s Lump Sum service calculate home finding, temporary living and final move costs.
- Client Policy
- Family size and income/salary
- Local/new location costs
Payment Processing & Expense Management
Timely, efficient and effective payments and funding for paying vendors and assignees/transferees globally.
- Funding Models:
- Pre-fund/monies on deposit
- Partial Ineo funds in real time
- Client funding timelines/models
- ACHs both US domestic & Canada
- International wires in all non-exotic currencies
- Multiple currency payment and funding models
Gross-up Calculations/Reports – US/Canada
Partner with payroll(s) and tax provider(s) to support required reporting, formats and calculations by location and tax authority.