International Tax Primer
The premier resource to understand the tax complexities associated with global mobility.Review Order Options
About Ineo’s Mobility Tax Advisor Publication
The most recent and significant tax changes in the mobility industry have become law. All the significant COVID-19 changes that have direct effects on transferees and assignees are included in our new publication. Plus many states still allow moving expense deductions and exclusions. Mobility professionals will need to plan and budget accordingly and transferees and assignees will need to be educated.
A Key Resource for Mobility Packages
Our tax book helps employees leverage and plan for the significant tax implications and compliance issues associated with their move or assignment, making this a key part of their mobility package.
Answers to Your Tax Questions
Purchasers of the book have access to Ineo’s mobility tax experts, who will answer tax questions within a few hours.
Free & Fast Shipping
Most orders are shipped or emailed within two business days. Shipping is always free.
Our publication includes the new 2023 and proposed 2023 tax laws that have an impact on your global mobility population (Transferees, Assignees, Extended Business Travelers and Commuters) and the mobility professionals who support these individuals.
Features and Benefits Added for 2023:
- New: Child Tax Credits Phase-Outs – Will significantly affect over 50% of most transferees and assignees
- New: Payroll withholding issues – taxable mobility expenses are typically withheld at the 22% federal supplemental rate and applicable state rate versus the employee’s actual marginal tax bracket which typically causes a very significant year-end tax withholding shortfall for most all transferees/assignees.
- New: Explains the implications of the non-conforming states so your employees can maximize their 2023 moving expense tax deductions
- New: The new 2023 W-2 compliance filing requirements
- New: How the new State and Local Tax (SALT) limitations affects your transferees and assignees ability to deduct their state and local gross-ups
- New: Extended Business Travelers and Short Term Assignments, helps manage and provides detailed guidance, helps both the employee and company stay compliant.
- New: All new Canadian tax updates have been made regarding non-Canadian citizens not being able to purchase homes in Canada effective 1/1/23
Additional Features and Benefits Include:
- A Component of Talent Management and enhancing the employee experience.
- Provides Tools needed to stay compliant
- W-2c “Insurance”
- Maximize Moving Expense deductions
- Helps in decision making process to buy or rent in the new location
- Helps decide to live in one state and /or locality vs. another
- A brand new example of the 2023 Relocation Tax Report and 1040 filing requirements
- In depth explanation of new child tax credits and how it might impact a transferee’s refund
- How to provide “with and without” move tax gross-up analysis for transferees using the new, lower, supplemental tax rate
- And more…
Global Mobility Resources
Learn more about what’s going on at Ineo and insights into the complex world of global mobility from the industry’s top thought leaders and innovators.
Strategies to Retain Employees Post-Assignment
Employers who leverage international assignments may see an increase in…Learn more
Digital Nomad Taxes: What you need to know
Offering location flexibility can help you attract top talent, retain…Learn more
Should You Add MIDA to Your Relocation Policy?
There are many reasons why a company should consider including…Learn more
Order the Tax Support You Require Today!
In addition to our Mobility Tax Advisor publication, we also offer Tax Consultation Support and Q&A Subscriptions so we can better meet your tax needs, whatever they may be.
Or, make a secure payment to Ineo here
Whether you are new to the world of global mobility or you’ve been in the business for a while, Ineo is here to assist you.
Contact us to learn how our mobility tax services can support your global mobility program.Get Started