2017 Series Calendar
September 19, 2017 | 11AM – 1PM EST
October 11, 2017 | 1PM – 3PM EST
Relocation Tax, Legal & Payroll Webinar
David S. Oltman, CRP
Chief Compliance Officer
Katie Lenehan, SGMS, CRP
Senior VP, Global Mobility
Claudia A. Howe, CPA
Partner, Global Mobility Tax LLP
- Global tax issues clearly explained
- Significant new 2017 procedures; gross-up/withholding methodologies
- 2017 North American tax proposals and their impact on transferees & companies discussed in detail
2 Credit Hours Available: CEU, CPE, CRP, GMS.
Registration and attendance are required.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive knowledge will provide you the data, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Stay Current & Competitive. Talent is vital to the success of any organization. Learn today’s most innovative tax practices and solutions from our speakers.
- Transform Your Organization. Share what you learn with your entire organization. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for employing, engaging and retaining today’s top talent.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and tax professionals, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.