2018 Series Calendar
September 13, 2018 | 11:00 AM – 1:00 PM ET
October 3, 2018 | 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM ET
Mobility Tax, Legal & Payroll Webinar
David S. Oltman, CRP
Chief Compliance Officer
Manager, Global Mobility
Michael J. Gatto, CPA
Manager, Global Mobility
Claudia A. Howe, CPA
Partner, Global Mobility Tax LLP
Our industry saw the largest tax reform in the past 30 years become law, directly affecting mobility professionals. In this year’s 2018 Mobility Tax, Legal & Payroll Webinar, we will not only discuss the new tax laws and their mobility effects, but we will also provide you with suggested policy language, cost implications, and the industry’s best practices and concepts for tax and payroll.
- New for 2018: Required Policy Language
- New for 2018: Mortgage Limitations, Bridge Loans, Equity Advances, and Corporate Buy Downs
- Counseling transferees regarding what to expect at tax time and managing expectations
- State conformity to Federal income tax laws status update, reverse tax credit states, compliance and discard and donate programs
- Value of activities during the year to make year-end less stressful
- Check Yourself – Now and at Year-End
- Tax Adequacy Reviews vs. Safe Harbor Payments
- Cost Estimate updates to reflect new tax laws
- Hypothetical Tax Updates
- Implications of those on assignment starting before 2018
- Major tax law changes affecting U.S. hypo taxes
- Revise for merit increases
- Supplementary withholding rates changed
2 Credit Hours Available: CEU, CPE, CRP, GMS.
Registration and attendance are required.
- New Solutions & Best Practices. Our comprehensive knowledge will provide you the data, resources and innovative solutions you need to take your human capital strategies to the next level.
- Stay Current & Competitive. You will learn what corporations, government agencies and relocation management companies need in order to update their relocation polices and how to effectively communicate the new 2018 tax changes and their gross-up/tax assistance effects for both transferees and assignees.
- Transform Your Organization. Share what you learn with your entire organization. By putting these new solutions into practice you’ll have a strategy in place for employing, engaging and retaining today’s top talent.
- Learn from the Experts. With a combination of industry thought leaders and tax professionals, you will learn from the best in the industry. You will be inspired, and learn real-world solutions you can apply to your own organization immediately.